1. Look at the power factor of the overall lamp: If the power factor is low, the driving power supply and circuit plan for its application will not be very good, and the lamp life of the lamp beads will not be long, which will greatly reduce the application life of the lamp.
2. Look at the material and layout of the heat dissipation of the lamps: The heat dissipation of led track lighting is very tight. For lamps with the same power factor and lamp beads of the same quality, if the heat dissipation is not good, the light decay will be very high when the lamp beads are at high temperature. Larger, the lamp life will be reduced.
3. Look at the character of lamp beads: The character of lamp beads is determined by the chip character and packaging technology.
4. Look at the driving power supply of the lamp application: the application life of the power supply is relatively short compared to the rest of the lamp. The life of the power supply directly affects the overall life of the lamp. The theoretical life of the lamp bead is 50,000 to 100,000 hours. The service life is between 0.2 and 30,000 hours. The power supply plan and material selection will determine the application life of the power supply.
5. Look at the light effect: the higher the light effect, the higher the brightness of the same lamp bead power. The same lighting brightness, the less power consumption, the more energy saving.
6. Look at the power obedience: the higher the power obedience, the better, indicating that the power consumption is smaller and the output power is greater.
7. To see if it meets the safety standards: my country's LED lighting safety standards have been introduced, please select led track lighting according to the national safety standards.
8. Whether the workmanship is fine or not: In addition to the several important aspects mentioned above, a good quality led track lighting fixture must also be based on actual different applications and different technical requirements, such as moisture-proof, dust-proof, Anti-magnetic, anti-lightning, etc.